We're taking accurate potency testing out of the lab.
Portable Cannabis Analysis with LightLab
Portable, tough and low cost, LightLab™ brings accurate cannabis potency analysis out of the laboratory. The LightLab™ quality control tool measures cannabis potency quickly and economically. Unlike most portable analysis devices, LightLab utilizes cutting edge technology that takes advantage of the same measurement techniques as cannabis laboratories. This results in laboratory accuracy in a portable and economical device.
- Δ9THC (Delta 9 Tetrahydrocannabinol)
- THC-A (Tetrahydrocannabinolic Acid)
- CBD (Cannabidiol)
- CBD-A (Cannabidiolic Acid)
- CBN (Cannabinol)
- CBG-A (Cannabigerolic Acid)
- Compatible with any Flower or Extract
- 0-100% cannabinoid content
- Results in under 10 minutes
- Easy sample preparation
- Wi-Fi enabled, 8 hour battery life
What is Selective Separation Spectroscopy™?
Selective Separation Spectroscopy™ is a unique analytical process that combines two analytical techniques, chromatography and spectroscopy, with sophisticated analytics in order to quantify several components in complicated mixtures. The spectroscopy engine at the heart of the device takes advantage of detection technology used on NASA’s Curiosity rover, bringing Mars technology to marijuana.