Track. Share. Compare.
It has never been easier to track, share and manage your test data. Track test progress from your mobile device, share test results, and generate a Certificate of Analysis complete with authenticity verification controls.
Certificate of Analysis
Generate a Certificate of Analysis (CoA) with the click of a button. The CoA reports the cannabinoid content of the sample in weight percent, limits of detection, user inputted sample identifiers, and automatically generated information such as time stamp and instrument serial number. A QR code on the report corresponds with the original test results and confirms the authenticity of the report itself.
LightLab’s Mobile Monitoring feature gives users the ability to remotely track sample test progress, start to finish from a smartphone. This gives users the ability to step away from their LightLab and tend to other tasks while running a test. LightLab sends notifications when the next step of the testing process is ready and redirects to the Result Dashboard when the test is complete.
When a test is complete, a unique QR code is generated that brings you to a Result Dashboard, populated through an internet webpage. The Result Dashboard displays sample details and final results. From this page you can share your data to your social media pages or contacts, generate an official Certificate of Analysis, and download a CSV report.
Sample analysis results are available in five formats.
- On-screen – After you run a sample, the results will populate on the LightLab. From this screen you can add additional details about the sample by tapping “Notes,” tap “Done” to run your next sample, or select “Share” to share your results via email or text. The share feature has two options for sending results; send the Certificate of Analysis or choose to send the Result Dashboard.
- Certificate of Analysis – An official Certificate of Analysis (CoA) which includes user inputted sample identifiers and final results.
- Result Dashboard – The Result Dashboard is a unique webpage displaying sample details and final results. From this page you can generate an official Certificate of Analysis, download a CSV report, and share sample details.
- Report – You can use the CSV file to generate a full report containing the details about the sample you ran, including all inputted information such as moisture correction, operator, sample size and more.
- Text and Email – Once your LightLab is set-up on Wi-Fi, you can share your results via text or email. Sharing capabilities include an official Certificate of Analysis or the Results Webpage.