September 27, 2019
Customer Care Specialist
Do you enjoy working with a diverse customer set on a variety of tasks? We are looking for someone to be the initial customer-facing company representative, someone who is professional, positive and efficient. The person in this cross-functional role will handle phones, customer order entry, order status updates and light technical support. The Customer Care Specialist will work across departments in support of a smooth customer experience.
High customer satisfaction is a company-wide commitment. All company resources are at your disposal to help you succeed.
White Glove Customer Care
- Answer and return phone calls and emails in support of customer inquiries related to orders, delivery, basic technical support
- Triage and document technical support tickets
- Enter customer order details into internal system
- Track customer order details between sales, finance and production
- Support both sales and technical support managers on customer account matters
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Work with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate value propositions, technology and set expectations
- Facilitate proactive (outbound) customer communications
- Facilitate reactive (inbound) customer communications
- Maintain customer focus. Advocate for the customer, and also effectively represent Orange Photonics in case escalation and other difficult customer situations.
Skill & Qualifications
- The ideal candidate has a technical and customer service background.
- BA/BS business, marketing or technical degree or experience in a similar role
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communications skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated and self-managing
- Must work from the New London, NH office
About Orange Photonics
We are a four-year-old New Hampshire startup with a great team. Our cutting-edge analytical technology offers quality control data to companies within the rapidly evolving cannabis and hemp industry. We offer a robust benefits package which includes health coverage, dental coverage, paid time off and equity participation to eligible employees. Apply today by sending your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.