We are looking for a detail-oriented individual to assist with all manufacturing processes. Duties will vary depending on the production department’s needs. Production activities include assembling analytical instrumentation and accessories, testing and calibration of instrumentation, and troubleshooting. In addition to production activities, this individual will be encouraged to identify opportunities to increase production, improve hardware manufacturability and performance. This position has room for plenty of growth; we are a rapidly growing startup serving the legal cannabis industry.
- Assemble analytical instrumentation and accessories with efficiency and precision
- Assist in inventory management, ordering, and receiving
- Maintain an organized production area
- Assist with instrumentation calibration
- Suggest and implement manufacturing improvements
- Assist in packing and shipping
- Two or more years' experience working in manufacturing preferred
About Orange Photonics
We are a New London, New Hampshire based startup with a great team and we are experiencing rapid growth. Our cutting edge analytical technology offers quality control data to companies within the quickly evolving cannabis industry. This is your chance to get in on the ground floor of a startup in an exciting industry where there are many opportunities to grow and learn new skills! We offer a robust benefits package which includes health coverage, dental coverage, paid time off and equity participation to eligible employees. Apply today!
If you would like to be considered for this position please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.