We are looking for a talented, motivated individual to be the engine of our sales team! This team member is responsible for generating revenue through lead generation, prospecting and supporting our sales personnel and partners.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts
- Solicit new accounts; build rapport; provide technical information and effectively convey value proposition through phone and email
- Prepare quotations for customers or sales partners
- Support and manage follow-up with prospect or sales partner
- Manage telephone and e-mail inquiries
- Qualify and enter prospect information into Salesforce
- Prepare pipeline reports
- Assist with marketing outreach, campaign development and execution
- Assess competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identify sales opportunities.
- When called upon, assist with internal functions (engineering, order fulfillment, production, sales/marketing etc.) in order to meet department goals
- Able to travel on an ad hoc basis. Opportunities may include customer training, trade shows/conferences, industry events
Skill & Qualifications
The ideal candidate has a technical and customer service background.
- BA/BS in a technical or business discipline
- 2 or more years of experience in a similar role desired but not required
- Self-starter, highly motivated and self-managing
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communications skills
- Must work from the New Hampshire office.
About Orange Photonics
We are a New London, New Hampshire based startup with a great team and plans for rapid growth. Our cutting edge analytical technology offers quality control data to companies within the rapidly evolving cannabis industry. We offer a robust benefits package which includes commission, health coverage, dental coverage, paid time off and equity participation to eligible employees. If you work for Orange Photonics you will have the opportunity to impact product offerings, customer satisfaction and company infrastructure development. Apply today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!