We are looking for a research scientist that will develop technology and solutions for potency instrumentation in the cannabis industry. The ideal candidate has a passion for developing and understanding chromatography systems. You will be working with a small team and must enjoy the startup culture.
- Lead HPLC Method Development and validation
- Participate in overall systems design
- Evaluation of new instrumentation or analytical techniques
- Collaborate on the development of SOP’s and customer protocols
- Testing to support technology development efforts
- Preparation of technical reports
- Present and publish technology findings and investigations
Skill & Qualifications
- Advanced degree in Chemistry or Bio Technology
- Working knowledge of HPLC systems
- Working knowledge of analytical method development and validation
- Experience with a wide-variety of software tools and information systems (LIMS, etc)
- Experience with instrument troubleshooting
- Excellent problem-solving skills and instrument trouble-shooting
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience in the Cannabis industry a plus but not necessary
- Must be able to work with an multi-disciplinary team in a face paced environment
If you would like to be considered for this position please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Orange Photonics
Orange Photonics is building products and services designed to mature the commerce/technical infrastructure needed in the Legal Cannabis market. Our customers will be regulators, law enforcement, growers and distributors in the rapidly expanding cannabis market. Our products are focused on the quality, safety, predictability and efficacy of Cannabis based products. Our first product, LightLab will take potency testing, data collection and data analytics out of the formal test lab and deliver high accuracy testing to our customers.